Senior PHP Backend Developer
Jaywalker Digital is a modern and professional software development company located in Switzerland and Kosovo. We love code, data analysis and algorithms. We have great clients and challenging projects. With the fast grow we are looking for a new, talented team member and that could be you!
What you will do
- Participate in the design and development of dynamic, interactive web-based systems that are scalable in both performance and maintainability
- Define and design software architectures – explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation
- Follow coding and process standards
- Build appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Manage high availability software throughout entire life cycle for development from requirement gathering, design, development and maintenance phase
- Provide optimized web application solutions
- Integrate web services with third party clients
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a PHP developer
- PHP Frameworks: Symfony2, Laravel or Zend Framework 2
- Quality Standards: Service oriented architecture, Test driven development, KISS principle, SOLID principle, Software design pattern
- Tools: PhpStorm, PHPUnit, Bash, Composer
- Continuous Integration: Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Agile Methodology: Scrum or Kanban
- You love to write clean, reusable code and have a passion for backend development inside and outside of the office
- Solid communication skills (English)and team-working capability.
Great projects and clients are waiting for you! Our developer team in Pristina cannot wait to get to know you.
If you are interested, send us your CV and your Git Repo. Let’s meet – this could be fun!