Senior Backend PHP Developer
Jaywalker Digital is a modern and professional software development company located in Switzerland and Kosovo. We love code, data analysis and algorithms. We have great clients and challenging projects. With the fast grow we are looking for a new, talented team member and that could be you!
When we say things like ‘initiate and lead development projects’, ‘Backend Development’ or ’collaborate within the project management team in Switzerland’, you jump up, dance for a few seconds and then assemble and manage to get the job done, whatever it may be – then you are the right person for our team in Pristina.
What you will do
- Participate in the design and development of dynamic, interactive web-based systems that are scalable in both performance and maintainability
- Define and design software architectures – explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation
- Follow coding and process standards
- Build appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Manage high availability software throughout the entire life cycle for development from requirement gathering, design, development and maintenance phase
- Provide optimized web application solutions
- Integrate web services with third party clients
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a PHP developer
- PHP Frameworks: Symfony2, Laravel or Zend Framework 2
- Databases: MySQL, MSSQL or NoSQL databases
- Quality Standards: Service oriented architecture, Test driven development, KISS principle, SOLID principle, Software design pattern
- Tools: PhpStorm, PHPUnit, Bash, Composer
- Continuous Integration: Git, Bitbucket, Pipelines, Jenkins
- Agile Methodology: Scrum or Kanban
- You love to write clean, reusable code and have a passion for backend and mobile development inside and outside of the office
- Solid communication skills (English) and team-working capability
- Positive and logical approach together with willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic and fun to work with
Great projects and clients are waiting for you! Our developer team in Pristina cannot wait to get to know you.
If you are interested, send us your CV and your Git Repo. Let’s meet – this could be fun!