Scrum Master & Software Tester
Jaywalker Digital is a modern and professional software development company located in Switzerland and Kosovo. We love code, data analysis and algorithms. We have great clients and challenging projects. With the fast grow we are looking for a new, talented team member and that could be you!
When we say things like ‘initiate and lead development projects’, ‘Software Testing’ or ’collaborate within the project management team in Switzerland’, you jump up, dance for a few seconds and then assemble and manage to get the job done, whatever it may be – then you are the right person for our team in Pristina.
What you will do
- As a Scrum Master you are responsible for the Scrum process within the team
- You organise and moderate Scrum Meetings
- Ensure that the goals, scope and product requirements are understood as well as possible by everyone in the Scrum team
- Coach the development team towards self-organization and cross-functional teamwork
- Supporting the development team in creating quality products
- Eliminate obstacles which stop the development team
- As a software tester and quality assurance you will support our developer team (mobile & web) in reviewing their software regarding to quality and functionality
- You coach the team and our clients in the steps of testing
- You create testing scenarios, plans and reports
- Certified or experienced Scrum Master
- In-depth knowledge of the Scrum methodology. At least one year of experience as a Scrum Master in software development or related projects
- Experience in testing software systems and applications using both manual and automated methods
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of relevant documentation (such as Test Plan, Test Reports) as well as producing documentation for Project Control Gates
- Understanding concepts of mobile testing including variations of GUI by devices, UX issues and nuances, server data exchanges
- You love to write clean, reusable code and have a passion for development inside and outside of the office
- Solid communication skills in english, german is an advantage
- Positive and logical approach together with willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic and fun to work with
Great projects and clients are waiting for you! Our developer team in Pristina cannot wait to get to know you.
If you are interested, send us your CV and your Git Repo. Let’s meet – this could be fun!